Welcome to the Nifty Personal Loans BlogA fresh perspective from the new player in the finance industry
Need some fast finance? We're here to help.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Who gets short term personal loans? You on Centrelink, me, Bob the cleaner, Geoff the banker, Trevor who works in the mines and even Mike the doctor – yes, everyone requires short term personal loans from time to time. Short term personal loans are for everyone,...
Quick Loans The Nifty Mission. To empower every Australian in need of small amount credit with the ability to access our small personal quick loans. To process loan applications swiftly and to the complete satisfaction of our customers. To be open and frank about our...
So-called Bad Credit Loans have been sitting under a grey cloud for some time now. Why should it be this way ? What’s all the fuss about? Need some fast finance? We're here to help. How much cash do you want? How long do you want it for? Repayments Weekly Fortnightly...
The short answer? YES! At Nifty Personal Loans, we’re on your side if you receive Centrelink. Need some fast finance? We're here to help. How much cash do you want? How long do you want it for? Repayments Weekly Fortnightly Monthly Apply s WARNING: Do you really...
Unsecured Personal Loan vs. Secured personal loan. An Unsecured Personal Loan is where money is loaned to a qualified borrower without a form of security attached to the loan, this means the criteria for an Unsecured Personal Loan can seem tougher due to the risk...
In 2016 there is nothing more frustrating than waiting for your application to be approved, especially when you need your loan fast. The Nifty Personal Loans team understand that a dead fridge full of all the essentials or a packed up washing machine is just not...
The definition of nifty is slang to describe something that is good, smart, useful or beneficial : a generalised term of approval. First class; great: a nifty idea. Related forms: nif’ti-ly adverb Nif’ti-ness noun Nifty Personal Loans is a new force in consumer...