Borrow money online up to $2,000 now! No early payout fees – Get quick cash today!
We will not conduct a credit check through a credit bureau.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Want to borrow money online? Don’t look past Nifty
If you have ever wondered ‘how to borrow money fast’ or ‘where is the best place to borrow money? Then we are happy to put up our hand – because the answer is us!
What makes us the best is, firstly, because we can put up to $2,000 straight into your bank account, with no credit checks on a loan below $400. But better than that, you can repay your loan over 3 to 6 months.
No gimmick! No catch! We are transparent when it comes to our fees and charges. You will know where you stand with Nifty all the time.
We’re committed to worry free finance
At Nifty Personal Loans, we understand that no one plans on borrowing money. But, of course, sometimes things happen – and when that day comes, we want to be there to help you get through.
While, other mainstream lenders are buried in paperwork – we are 100% online. That means that you can apply anytime that suits you and save yourself heaps of time running around gathering papers!
You can also take comfort in us being responsible lenders. We comply with every relevant legislation and will always consider your circumstances before approving a loan.
No hidden fees – no early payout costs
Nifty Personal Loans are not like mainstream lenders, when it comes to the ‘fine print’ on fees and charges. Mostly because we don’t have any.
Importantly, we are honest and upfront with all our loan costs. You will be provided with a complete outline on what it will cost you to borrow money with us from the start.
Further, if you can pay your loan out early – that’s excellent! To prove we feel this way, we will never charge you an early payout fee – ever!
Protecting yourself when life changes
When you lose your job or get sick – we do not expect that we will be the first people you think to call. But we can help.
It’s important that we know as soon as possible that your circumstances have changed. Get in touch as soon as you can. More importantly, don’t leave it until it’s too late.
So at the end of the day – if you need to borrow money online, fast. Think Nifty Cash Loans.
|Who is this product for?||Australian citizens looking to borrow money online for the short term.|
|Eligibility||Be 18 years of age. Have a regular source of income. Be a permanent Australian resident.|
|What are the repayment terms?||Repayment terms will vary depending on each applicant’s agreement but will generally range from 3-6 months.|
|Available Loan types||Fixed Term Loan|
|Lender||Nifty Personal Loans|
TO QUALIFY FOR A NIFTY PERSONAL LOAN – YOU ARE:
At least 18 years of age.
An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
A recipient of a regular income into a personal bank account.
Receiving at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink.
HERE'S HOW OUR SMALL PERSONAL LOANS WORK
HERE'S HOW OUR MEDIUM PERSONAL LOANS WORK (Product launch in late 2017)
How customers rate Nifty’s Borrow Money