Nifty Personal Loans are short term cash loan specialists! Folks in Queensland can apply for up to $2,000 in under 5 minutes. We’re 100% online = No hassle.
We will not conduct a credit check through a credit bureau.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Unexpected bill? Nifty Finance does everyday cash loans in Queensland
As locals ourselves, we know that it’s not always sunny in the sunshine state. In 2016 alone, onroad driving costs, tolls and fines increased at double the rate of inflation. Alongside jumps in the price of petrol, food and electricity earlier this year, Queenslanders are struggling to keep up with general living expenses – let alone having enough left over to keep savings.
This means when those unexpected costs hit, Queenslanders can’t find the funds they need and everyday people are feeling the pinch.
What can Nifty Finance do to help?
Well for starters, as a cash loan lender, we can offer you a loan. The Nifty Finance Queensland Everyday Cash Loan ranges from $100 – $2,000 and repayable over 3-6 months. But because were an awesome cash loan lender – we can also offer you no credit checks (up to $400) – no paperwork and no hassle!
Nifty Finance is committed to being open and honest with its fees – and ensure that you will know from the very beginning exactly what your loan will cost.
Better yet – we guarantee it. Because we adhere to all relevant State and Federal legislation – your tailor made loan will only ever cost you the contracted amount and with the benefit of no early payout fees – you can sit back, relax and know your personal cash loan is in good hands.
“Did you know as many as 3 in 5 everyday people would be unable to find $500 in an emergency?”
What is a personal cash loan?
Well – put simply. A personal cash loan is a short term lending arrangement – where amounts up to $2,000 are borrowed and repaid over up to 6 months.
Staggeringly, more than 1 million Australians a year would not be able to access credit to fund unexpected day to day costs or emergency expenses from traditional banks or financial institutions.
It is for these people that short term cash loans exist.
What can I use a Nifty Finance Queensland Everyday Cash Loan for?
Nifty Finance is here for you. We understand that no two people are alike – therefore no two loans will be alike.
To cater for the individuality of the great state of Queensland we offer Nifty Finance QLD Everyday Cash Loan approvals for:
- Rental bond loans
- Car repair loans
- Bad credit loans
- Emergency expenses loans; and
- Unexpected day to day costs
How your cash loan is protected in Queensland?
Due to the high demand of personal cash loans and the ‘last resort’ nature of short term lending, the Consumer Credit Legislation Amendment (Enhancements) Bill 2012 was passed.
This legislation outlines key guidelines governing non-bank lenders, which include:
- Establishment fee capped 20% of the original loan amount
- Monthly fees cap – 4% of the original loan amount
- Debt Spiral cap – limits fees – capped at the same as original loan amount (debt spiral cap).
For example, if you borrow $100, the establishment fee would be $20 – the monthly fees would be $4 and the maximum amount you could be charged on the loan would be capped at $200.
What if I am on Centrelink?
If you are receiving Centrelink payments – you are also protected by the Australian Governments Protected Earnings Allowance (PEA). The PEA stops lenders from approving any loan that may require repayments 20%
For example, if your regular Centrelink income is $100 a fortnight – your maximum fortnightly repayment could not exceed $20.
Ready to apply?
Great! We’re ready too. Simply send us your completed Nifty Finance Queensland Everyday Cash Loan to get the ball rolling. Get your life back into the sunshine and experience the Nifty Finance difference today!
TO QUALIFY FOR A NIFTY PERSONAL LOAN – YOU ARE:
At least 18 years of age.
An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
A recipient of a regular income into a personal bank account.
Receiving at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink.
HERE'S HOW OUR SMALL PERSONAL LOANS WORK
HERE'S HOW OUR MEDIUM PERSONAL LOANS WORK (Product launch in late 2017)
How customers rate Nifty’s Queensland Cash Loans?