Did you wake up this morning drowning in bills? Well, then you may find cash loans, Adelaide, to be quite a nifty solution to your current financial problems. When multiple bills come in at once, it can be a very stressful time, especially when they come completely out of the blue. It can strike at any time, normally at the most inconvenient time possible like when you are travelling or planning a trip. Perhaps you are planning a much-needed getaway to Adelaide and a pile of bills gets thrown your way. We would love it if you could still go on your well-deserved holiday so here’s our solution for you.
Do I qualify for a cash loan?
Whether you’re looking for cash loans Adelaide residents can apply for or just doing a general search online, you’ll be pleased to know that all Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can apply.
As can be expected, there are some basic eligibility requirements when it comes to applying for cash loans Adelaide has to offer. Naturally, you must be at least 18-years of age, have an income deposited into your personal bank account for at least 90-days prior to applying for the cash loan, have an active mobile number and email and lastly, you must not be in serious financial hardship or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy.
As a company, we have a duty of care to our clients which means that we don’t grant speedy loans to those who are not deemed able to comfortably make the repayments. We have our customers best interests at heart, so if you don’t meet the eligibility requirements listed above for one of our an instant cash loan in Adelaide and are not granted a cash loan then perhaps you are not in the best position to repay the loan at this time.
How do I get a cash loan in Adelaide?
For fast loans, Adelaide residents and visitors can apply completely online, thus there is an added factor of convenience. You don’t need to take time out of your already busy day to apply in person. To apply for your Nifty loan, it can be done from the comfort of your own home, workplace or mobile phone. The application process takes a few minutes to complete and once we have all the information we need, we aim to have an outcome for you within 60 minutes.(During business hours)
How quickly do I get my money?
If you have been approved and your contract has been reviewed, signed and returned to us, we’ll release your funds shortly after. If your contract is signed outside of business hours, your funds will be released in the first round of banking on the next business day. The time it takes for the funds to be deposited into your account will depend on interbank processing times however, the latest you will receive the funds will be overnight.
What do I need to get started with my cash loan application?
The Nifty Personal Loans application process is a rather simple one. All you need is your mobile phone number, email address, bank account details, employment details and your driver’s licence. We are also required by law to obtain a copy of your most recent bank statements. This is so we can look at your current relationship with money and how you are handling your current finances.
How much can I apply for?
Nifty offers three varieties of fast loans for Adelaide residents to make full use of. Our loans range from $300 to $5,000. You can apply for any amount you require using the slider at the top of the page, however, once a full assessment has been completed and if we are able to offer you a loan, the amount that you receive will depend completely on your own personal circumstances and whether you are considered able to make the repayments.
What are the costs involved in getting cash loans Adelaide?
There are no hidden fees when it comes to taking out a Nifty personal loan. All the fees and charges associated with your loan will be clearly laid out in your contract prior to signing. While each loan may carry different costs, we can give you a general idea of the cost of a nifty loan. For of these loan types listed below, you can find examples of our fees and charges at the bottom of this page and on our costs page.
- Small unsecured personal loan $300 – $2,000.
- Medium secured personal loan $2,100 – $4,600.
- Large secured personal loan $5,000.
Depending on what type of loan you apply for, other fees and charges may be payable. You may be charged additional fees if you miss a repayment or default on your contract. For more information regarding the fees and charges surrounding your loan, get in contact with our friendly team of loan experts
How can I repay a cash loan?
We try to make the repayment period as convenient for our customers as possible. Depending on whether you opt for a small, medium or large loan, your repayment terms will differ. The amount that you pay either weekly, fortnightly or monthly is completely dependent on this period and your cash loan amount. We will generally set up repayments via automatic direct debit in line with your income. You don’t have to worry about remembering to call and make a payment, you just need to ensure the funds are available in the account on the repayment day. Once your loan has been paid in full, your repayments will automatically stop. It’s that easy!
If you are unable to make a repayment then you must contact us immediately and it is likely that we will be able to organise an alternative arrangement depending on the circumstances.
What if I want to pay out my cash loan early?
We do not charge any early exit fees and will always encourage our cash loans Adelaide customers to try and pay out their loans early if they would like to as it will save them money on monthly fees. If you are in a position to pay out your loan early, contact us at Nifty and we will be happy to advise how to do this.
How quickly can I apply for another quick cash loan?
The beauty of Nifty Personal Loans is that we understand that life does not always go the way we plan it. Sometimes we do have extra costs that weren’t accounted for in our budgets, therefore you are able to apply for an instant cash loan with us at any time. We will assess each loan application to ensure that it will be suitable for you following our responsible lending obligations.
Should you have any further questions the Australian Government website MoneySmart might have the answers for you.
Your trip to Adelaide
Facts you didn’t know about Adelaide
- Adelaide was born in 1836 under a gumtree at Glenelg. It was originally founded by the Kaurna Aboriginal people, however, became overrun by European settlers who eventually forced the traditional owners out of their land.
- Adelaide was established as a colony for the free settlers and is the only capital city that was inhabited by free settlers from its beginning.
- Because Adelaide was originally planned for a free settled province it was assumed that there would be little crime throughout the city so no jail was built. However, one had to be constructed following an influx of criminals who took advantage of the absence of a police force.
- Known as the City of Churches since the mid-nineteenth century, Adelaide is rapidly growing into one of Australia’s most stand-out cultural hubs for free-spirited and free-thinking people.
- The city is widely renowned for being an extremely accessible city, commonly being referred to as the ‘twenty-minute’ city as it geranyl takes no more than twenty minutes to get anywhere. This makes getting around very easy especially when you’re trying to save a dollar or two.
- Adelaide is home to the biggest display of Aboriginal culture and artifacts throughout Australia.
- The Botanic Gardens of Adelaide is home to the oldest and the largest glasshouses in the Southern Hemisphere. Visiting these glasshouses along with the garden itself is a terrific way to spend a day in Adelaide.
- As well as being the city capital of South Australia, Adelaide is also the opal capital of the world, with Coober Pedy producing the bulk of the worlds white opal. It would be a great idea to head to one of the many opal mines and museums through Cooper Pedy and learn how the opal is formed and mined. The Umoona Opal Mine and Museum is one of the most popular underground tourist attractions and a ‘must-see’ in Cooper Pedy. Maybe you could even purchase a couple of beautiful souvenirs to take home with you.
- Adelaide is also known as the festival city. March is commonly referred to as Mad March and you will be spoilt for choice with the Adelaide Art Festival, the Adelaide Film Festival, and the WOMADelaide music festival gracing the city with pure enjoyment. If you can’t get there in March, don’t stress as through the winter months you can check out the Adelaide Cabaret Festival for some dazzling and innovative cabaret acts.
Free attractions in Adelaide
The Bradman Collection is a great activity for all those cricket lovers out there. Sir Donald Bradman was the greatest batsman in cricket history and this collection puts on displays his personal collection of cricket memorabilia spanning over fifty years. The Bradman Collection is housed under the Adelaide Oval on War Memorial Drive in North Adelaide.
The South Australian Museum is one of the most-visited cultural institutions in Australia and is home to the world’s largest collections of Aboriginal artefacts, with three-thousand items on display. As well as the Indigenous collection, the museum is also home to many fossils, minerals, ancient Egypt, and a magnificent Pacific Cultures gallery.
Linear Park Cycle Track is great for a joyful peddle down the coast. The track stretches all the way from Adelaide Hills to the beach and goes past several of Adelaide’s cultural attractions including the Adelaide Zoo, the Adelaide Oval, the Old Gaol, and the Convention Centre. This makes for a convenient path for your activities and it is impossible to get lost.
Great ways to spend your fast cash loans Adelaide
Adelaide is home to some of the most amazing wines Australia has to offer. If you love your Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Shiraz then Adelaide Hills is the place for you. The Barossa Valley is one of the world’s greatest wine regions and it is right on Adelaide’s doorstep. South Australia is also home to the Clare Valley, Coonawarra and McLaren Vale. Spending a day or two tasting the wines of South Australia is a perfect way to spend your time (and your money).
While you’re touring through the wineries, make sure you have a look through the rolling hills of the Mount Lofty Ranges. This is another great spot for cooler wines and it is incredibly scenic. The lush greens and picturesque old-world towns will make a drive through the hills a very popular pastime.
Adelaide Central Market
This market is the city’s hub for all things food. It is the largest of its kind in the southern hemisphere and is home to hundreds of farmers’ goods and speciality shops. With some of the freshest foods available in all varieties of fruit, vegetables, fresh-caught seafood and locally-pastured meats, you are sure to find something that satisfies your taste buds.
As the Adelaide Hills were the first areas of South Australia to be settled by the Europeans, this town is Australia’s oldest surviving German Settlement and it’s obvious. With the quaint streets, pubs, and hotels dating back to the 1830s, Hahndorf’s historic charm will capture you at first glance. A visit to this small town makes for a perfect day trip as you can stroll along the historic streets, visit the Main Street cellar doors, head into the unique German craft and gift stores, or sit down in front of a bratwurst and lager. Hahndorf lets you visit Germany without even having to swipe your passport.
This island is commonly thought to be one of Australia’s most unique destinations due to its pristine waters, distinctive rock formations, rich wildlife, and rugged coastline. It is a fair distance from Adelaide’s city centre which means that paying a visit to the island does also require paying a little bit more time and money however whatever you put into your trip to Kangaroo Island will be well worth it!
If you live in Tasmania, don’t let your finances get you down. Apply for one of Nifty’s Tasmania loans today!