We will not conduct a credit check through a credit bureau.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Loan fees and charges
One-off fee payable per loan.
up to 20% of principal
Monthly Loan Fee
Charged per month or part thereof, where there is an outstanding debt balance.
up to 4% of principal per month
Charged each time a direct debit or other payment is not made in full.
This calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only. It does not represent an offer from Nifty Finance Pty Ltd. A Nifty loan is subject to the completion of an application, which is subject to responsible lending checks that take your personal needs and financial circumstances into account.
We do not offer financial advice or suggest that you elect to choose this loan. We cannot establish whether this loan is suitable for your individual needs until an application has been completed.