Are you looking for a super fast personal loan? Then Apply Now for a Nifty Fast personal loan! We are 100% online! No credit checks!
Need some fast finance? We're here to help.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
What is a fast personal loan?
Sometimes it’s hard to sift through all the different loans and lenders and it can become overwhelming. Well let those worries go because here at Nifty Personal Loans we pride ourselves on customer service excellence.
Our friendly customer service operators are here to answer your questions and concerns at any time. We understand that sometimes in life unexpected things happen that can catch you off guard financially and from time to time some Australians may need a hand up. That’s where Nifty comes in, we offer one of the fastest loan services in the country and we are all based right here in Australia. A Nifty fast personal loan is a loan between $50-$1,000 repaid within 9-24 weeks.
What is instant approval?
So what is instant approval? You hear this term quite often these days “instant approval” but what does it really mean? Well here at Nifty an instant approval is a yes or no answer on receiving your completed application form instantly. We don’t like fuss so here at Nifty one of our key goals is to get you that critical yes or no answer straight away. Once you have your approval we can have the funds transferred into your account within 60 minutes!
How do you apply for a fast personal loan online?
It couldn’t be easier to apply for a Nifty fast personal loan online! All you need is an internet capable device. That means you can apply and have your loan approved from the comfort of your own home or office! Now that’s Nifty!
How do I get a fast personal loan with Nifty?
Once you have all those box’s ticked then we can move onto the easy 4 minutes online application process!
- Submit Application online – this part usually takes most applicants 4 minutes to complete!
- Get conditionally approved – based on your personal details we will determine if one of our loans is suitable for you.
- Supply supporting data – Unlike most lenders we utilise the latest and safest banking technology that will obtain 90 days of bank statements in seconds!
- We assess your situation – As responsible lenders we want to make sure you can comfortably pay back one of our loan products.
- Money transferred upon approval – Once approved the money will be transferred into your account within 60 minutes.
If you bank with the Commonwealth Bank you will have the money in minutes!
Can I get a fast personal loan while I’m on Centrelink?
Absolutley! As long as you are receiving at least $400 a week or $800 a fortnight into a personal bank account, you are eligible to apply for a fast personal loan with Nifty!
Do you do credit checks?
NO! We understand that sometimes things happen in life that might put you in a difficult position or there may just be an amazing deal you want to take advantage of. Either way Nifty is here to help, we won’t treat you like a number or a liability like some lenders. All we ask for is 90 days worth of bank statements which can be obtained by you online in seconds! That’s a Nifty loan!
Do you require a registered interest in my assets?
No! we don’t register an interest on your car or home so there’s no need to worry. A fast personal loan is a short term, no credit check, 100% online loan. So what are you waiting for? Jump online and APPLY NOW! for a Nifty fast personal loan, your solution to your finance problem awaits you!
How to qualify for a nifty fast personal loan
You are at least 18 years of age.
You are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Receive a regular income into a personal bank account for at least 3 months.
Receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink.
Not be in financial hardship or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy.
You must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
You must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months.
If you meet these criteria, apply now and receive an outcome within 60 minutes* (in normal business hours).
Here’s how our fast personal loans work
Loan Amounts: Minimum $50 to Maximum $1,000.
Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 3%. Under the current legislation Nifty Personal Loans does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
Terms: Minimum 9 weeks to Maximum 24 weeks.
Example: Loan Amount of $500 over 10 weeks repayable weekly $500 (Principle Amount)+ $100 (20% Establishment Fee) + $45 (fees based on 3% per month over 10 weeks) = $645 total repayable in 10 weekly installments of $64.50.
How customers rate Nifty’s Fast Personal Loan?