We have all been there. When a friend or neighbour asks you how your week has been, and you think to yourself -‘Well Mark blew a tyre on Monday, Jake needs a new pair of soccer boots, I’ve got to get Mia signed up for kindy – I’m not sure how we’re going to cover those fees – oh! and we’ve just found out Hannah is going to need braces. Why, how was yours?’ We get it – life is hard! And if you’re like the rest of us and haven’t received your crystal ball in the mail, then it won’t matter how organised you are with your money – you can’t plan for everything. On this day – Nifty Loans will be there to help. So, if you need some speedy cash, why not see what we could do for you!
If I need a loan how much can I borrow from Nifty?
At Nifty we do three types of loans, we do small unsecured personal loans of amounts between $300 to $2,000. You can repay these loans over a period of 3 to 6-months. Medium secured personal loans are for amounts between $2,001 and $4,600, which means we require you to provide an asset as security, such as motorbike, car, boat or caravan. With these larger loans, you can choose to repay them over 13 to 24-months. If you need an extra boost to your finances, you can apply for a large secured loan of $5,000 to be repaid over a 13 to 24 month period.
So if you’re looking for a loan, you know that there are a couple of options to suit all your needs at Nifty Loans. Have bad credit? No worries. You’re welcome to apply with Nifty Loans regardless of your credit history. We’ll do a credit check, but we’ll also look at how you currently manage your finances. This is because we’re responsible lenders so we look at whether you can afford a loan, without being placed under unnecessary stress. So, if you looking for a loan with bad credit, look no further than Nifty Loans.
How much does it cost to borrow Nifty Loans?
For a rough idea of what you could expect to pay on your Nifty loan, you can find examples of our basic costs for the loans listed below on our costs page.
- For small personal loans: unsecured loans from $300 to $2,000
- For medium personal loans: secured loans from $2,001 to $4,600
- For large personal loans: secured personal loans of $5,000
Depending on the type of loan you apply for, other fees and charges may be payable. You may be charged additional fees if you miss a payment or default on your contract. If you want to learn more about the allowable fees and charges for small loans visit the Moneysmart website. Additionally, get in touch with our customer service team for any and all questions you may have.
I need a loan ASAP, what do I do?
We can help you if you need to borrow a loan as soon as possible. All you have to do is fill out the application form which you can find at the top of the page. The great thing is that it can be completed within minutes. Once we’ve assessed your application, we’ll try and get back to you within 60-minutes (during normal business hours) with the outcome of your application, provided we have all the information. If you apply outside of our business hours, you’ll be at the top of our list when we get back in the office. We’ll extend you an offer for a loan if we approve your application. Then all you have to do is review, sign and accept the electronic loan contract.
Who can apply for Nifty Loans?
When you need a loan, there are some eligibility requirements you will need to meet before you can apply. To be eligible for a loan you need to be:
- At least 18-years of age;
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- You will also need a consistent source of income that has continued for 90-days, at least;
- An active mobile number and email address.
What documents do I need to apply for Nifty Loans?
In addition, you will need to provide us with a few pieces of information to help us process your application:
- Your internet bank details;
- My Gov details (if applicable);
- Your mobile number and email address;
- If you are borrowing between $2,001 and $5,000, you can also provide details about your security asset. This will include information about the make, model, year of the car and its registration number.
What can I use my loan to pay for?
Need a loan? The great news is that you can use your loan to pay for almost anything from a travel loan to car repairs. Here is a list of some of the most common reasons people borrow loans from Nifty:
Why should I choose Nifty Loans?
There are several reasons people choose Nifty as their personal loan provider. That’s because there are a lot of great features that you can enjoy with our Nifty Loans. Here are some of them:
- We can get you a loan today: because Nifty Loans is 100% online – When you’re looking for a loan, you can request anywhere anytime by simply completing the online application form. Within business hours, our team can have your loan approved within 60-minutes and depending on the speed of your bank you can receive the money the same day (when you accept your contract during business hours).
- We’re here to help: At Nifty Loans, we have a dedicated team of just about everything! So if you can’t get a link to work, don’t know how to apply from your smart device, need help to attach a form, or just want to ask a question – we are here to help.
- Repayments are easy:Our loan team is really good at what they do – so when your loan repayments are calculated we will work with you to find out your pay cycle – to minimise the risk of failed transactions and additional fees on your loan. Furthermore, all of your repayments will be set up as a direct debit – so you can focus back on living your life. You just need to nominate the preferred date that you would like your payments to come out of your account. This can either be on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, it depends on when your pay cycle is, but you can set up your payments so come out of your account to match your pay cycle. Make sure you keep track of your repayments.
- No early exit fees: Another great benefit of getting a loan from Nifty is that if you want to pay your loan off early, you can! Plus, we won’t charge you early exit fees! Then, if you looking to apply for a loan at some other time, you can always apply again.
I need a loan with bad credit, can Nifty help?
The answer is yes, we’ll do our best! That’s because we don’t believe a person’s past history with credit should get in the way of their current relationship to credit. Instead, we like to look at a person’s recent financial history on the bank statements they have supplied us with as well. We find that this gives us a more accurate representation of your current relationship to finance.
Do you do no credit check loans?
If you apply for a personal loan, we will do a credit check. However, here’s why that’s not the end of the world. We also look at your current relationship with money. You see, we look at more than just your loan history. We look at your expenses and current relationship with money, too!
Things to do before you get a loan
While getting a loan with Nifty is super quick and convenient it is always important to ensure that you are prepared for the commitment you are about to make when you decide to borrow money. Here is a question to ask yourself before you decide to borrow money: Can I fit the repayments into my budget? It is important to ask yourself if you can fit the repayments into your budget. You’ll want to make sure you are able to afford your repayments each time. If not, you will end up having to pay expensive penalty fees and may even end up getting yourself into a dangerous debt cycle.
Have you met the eligibility requirements?
Before you apply for a loan, check that you have met the eligibility requirements. Otherwise, you may have trouble completing our application.
Do you have a specific purpose in mind for the loan?
If you need a loan to pay for one thing in particular then getting a loan is fine, however, if you don’t have any purpose in mind, and are just borrowing a loan to pay for your day to day expenses then maybe getting a loan is not the best decision to make for the current time. Perhaps speak to your phone or utility providers about reducing your repayments.
Before you go
As a responsible lender, you can trust that Nifty will only ever give you a loan that is suited to your situation. As responsible lenders, we will never approve a loan that you can’t afford to pay back, nor will we give you a loan if we deem a Nifty loan to be an unsuitable solution to your problem or reason for a loan. See! Nifty Loans are the best – we told you there was no doubt! But seeing is believing. To truly see why Nifty Loans is Australia’s fastest growing short term money lender – Apply online now! You too could have up to $5,000 in your bank today!
Want to know more about personal loan comparison? Click here