Apply now for Nifty Finance Quick Cash Loans – No credit checks – Fast Cash Loans – No paperwork – No Early payouts fees – 100% online – save you 25%
Need some fast finance? We're here to help.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Introducing Nifty Personal Loans – the experts in easy, Online Quick Cash Loans.
Let’s face it, everyone these days is looking for a quick, easy, online option for their everyday tasks. From finding a home loan to ordering a pizza – people want to find the best now, so of course it’s no different for short term cash loans.
Fortunately, we’ve side stepped the hard work for you.
Who are Nifty Personal Loans?
Our dedicated loan approvals team work with hundreds of Australians each and every day to identify the best loan for their needs.
More importantly, we are a committed responsible lender. As such we comply with all the relevant state and federal legislations so you can trust that we will get you the best outcome every time.
What if I have had bad credit in the past?
Then that’s where it should stay. If you’re financial history is sound, then we see no problem approving your loan application.
All we need is the last 90 days of bank statements and a Centrelink income statement if you have one.
Is a Centrelink income okay?
In most instances, yes. Centrelink payments do not mean you are not capable of repaying a loan. If you are receiving a routine and reliable weekly or fortnightly payment, we are happy to approve your application.
Unfortunately, this does not include, Youth allowance, Oz Study and other unreliable payments as they can be discontinued at any time.
Applying for Quick Cash Loans made quick and easy.
Why? Because our loan applications are 100% online and take 2-3 minutes to complete.
This means you:
- Can submit your application from anywhere and at any time
- Don’t have to worry about submitting piles of paperwork
- Can sit on the bus to work at apply for the quick cash loan you need
Also, we utilise the latest and safest banking and identification technology so your information is safe with us.
When will I know?
In most cases, quick cash loans applications submitted during business hours (8am to 6pm Monday to Friday) will be assessed within 60 minutes.
You can help to get your quick cash loan approved by providing:
- thorough and accurate information
- a current contact phone number and email address
- all requested documentation
What if I have more questions?
Then ask them! We understand that taking on a new loan can be a big decision so there are no questions that are too small, or too silly.
Our team of customer service staff are available during business hours – if you have a query outside of these hours, simply send us an email or complete and online enquiry form and we will get back to you the next business day.
So if you have been hit with an unexpected bill – apply now for quick cash loans with Nifty Personal Loans! We can help you get a quick cash loan today!
Who can apply for a Nifty Quick cash loan?
You are eligible to apply if you are:
18 years or older
An Australian resident or have permanent residency
Receiving a regular income into a personal bank account
Receiving at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink.
Here’s how our fast personal loans work
Loan Amounts: Minimum $50 to Maximum $1,000.
Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 3%. Under the current legislation Nifty Personal Loans does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
Terms: Minimum 9 weeks to Maximum 24 weeks.
Example: Loan Amount of $500 over 10 weeks repayable weekly $500 (Principle Amount)+ $100 (20% Establishment Fee) + $45 (fees based on 3% per month over 10 weeks) = $645 total repayable in 10 weekly installments of $64.50.
How customers rate Nifty’s Quick Cash Loans?