Small Loans are our Specialty! Jump online and checkout our 100% online loan products and have your needs met in 60 minutes!
Need some fast finance? We're here to help.
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Small Loans, we do them bloody well!
At Nifty Personal Loans we believe we have the best small loan product in Australia.
We can help give you a boost to improve your cash-flow, or help you secure that awesome deal.
When it comes to small loans Nifty Personal Loans are your one stop shop!
What is a Nifty small loan?
A small loan is a loan amount between $50 – $1,000 and is usually repaid over 24 months.
Do you do small business loans?
No, unfortunately we don’t. Nor do we do business loans for small business. We are purely a personal lending company, with great, speedy service with a smile!
Do you do credit checks on your small loan applications?
No we don’t do credit checks! Here at Nifty we understand that life doesn’t always go to plan and sometimes unfortunate situations happen. We are not here to disadvantage you because your past we want to help you be what you want to be in the future!
What if I have bad credit? Can I still apply for a Nifty small loan?
Do you do small loans for people on Centrelink?
We sure do!
At Nifty we understand that life sometimes doesn’t always work out as planned and you may need to ask for a hand up.
What about small loans for unemployed?
Yes, as long as you can show proof of a regular income weather it be a paid position or from Centrelink you are eligible to apply for a loan.
Do you do small loans for pensioners?
Yes! As long as you have a regular income we are more than happy to consider an application form from a pensioner.
Nifty has some of the most competitive and best small loans Brisbane
Here at Nifty we believe we have some of the best small loans and lending services in Brisbane.
We rank customer service very high on our priority list because we want you to feel comfortable with Nifty and happy to use our services if the need arises again.
Do you do small loans low interest rate?
No we don’t, as we are set up to charge only an establishment fee and a flat 4% monthly fee due to new government regulations and caps.
How our Nifty small loans work:
- Submit Application online – this part usually takes most applicants 4 minutes to complete!
- Get conditionally approved – based on your personal details we will determine if one of our personal loans is suitable for you.
- Supply supporting data – Unlike most lenders we utilise the latest and safest banking technology that will obtain 90 days of bank statements in seconds!
- We assess your situation – As responsible lenders we want to make sure you can comfortably pay back one of our loan products.
- Money transferred upon loan approval – Once approved the money will be transferred into your account within 60 minutes, depending on which bank you are with.
Small Loans fast!
Once your small loan is approved you will have your funds in your account instantly!
How do small loan repayments work?
Here at Nifty we like to make life as easy and simple as we can and loan repayments are one of those things!
Your payments will be automatically deducted from your account in line with your pay schedule, once the loan is paid out the direct debits will automatically stop. It can’t get any simpler than that!
Apply if you need a loan with us and see why thousands of Australians trust Nifty Personal Loans.
So what are you waiting for APPLY NOW! it will take you less time than a cup of coffee and you can do it from your lounge room or office! Choose Nifty the small loan specialists for your next loan! That’s some seriously fast finance!
How to qualify for a nifty small loan
You are at least 18 years of age.
You are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Receive a regular income into a personal bank account for at least 3 months.
Receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink.
Not be in financial hardship or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy.
You must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
You must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months.
If you meet these criteria, apply now and receive an outcome within 60 minutes* (in normal business hours).
Here’s how our fast small loans work
Loan Amounts: Minimum $50 to Maximum $1,000.
Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 3%. Under the current legislation Nifty Personal Loans does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
Terms: Minimum 9 weeks to Maximum 24 weeks.
Example: Loan Amount of $500 over 10 weeks repayable weekly $500 (Principle Amount)+ $100 (20% Establishment Fee) + $45 (fees based on 3% per month over 10 weeks) = $645 total repayable in 10 weekly installments of $64.50.
How customers rate Nifty’s Small Loans?