Receiving Centrelink payments is not a mark against your character. Sometimes we all need a helping hand to boost finances and get us back on track. Loans for people on Centrelink can sometimes be tricky to find. As a result, navigating the sea of lenders that do provide loans for people on Centrelink can be gruelling. In addition, receiving Centrelink payments should not define your entire financial image. As a result, knowing how to look for loans for people on Centrelink can be tricky. Furthermore, certain lenders will automatically judge your situation without even seeing the whole scope of your finances.
So, are there loans for people on Centrelink?
Yes! Traditional lenders may be less flexible when it comes to loans for people on Centrelink, however, don’t fear! There are plenty of variable options for people on Centrelink. It can be difficult navigating the course of loans for people on Centrelink, so here are some handy tricks to keep up your sleeve when you’re on the hunt.
Info for applying for loans for people on Centrelink
- Know whether you can apply or not: Before applying for a loan, if you’re on Centrelink, it’s important to know if you’re eligible. Therefore, scan through the minimum requirements for that lender, and see if you meet the criteria before applying. However, most loans for people on Centrelink are assessed on a conditional basis.
- Read the fine print : Loans may be advised for people on Centrelink, however, it’s important to check other conditions surrounding the approval. Such as a regular income, or employment requirements.
- Shop around : Furthermore, browse the loan market for the best option that suits your financial needs. Ultimately, decide on a personal loan you can afford to repay.
So, when applying for loans for people on Centrelink, it’s important to know what payments you’re receiving and how they’ll affect your loan application. Furthermore, if you don’t already know what kind of Centrelink payments you are receiving or understand how they can work better for you, then you need to investigate and find out how you can make your Centrelink payments work better for you.
So, the most common Centrelink payments are:
- Family Tax Benefit
- Child Support Payments
- Age Pension
- Carer’s Allowance
- Unemployment Benefits
In addition, the different types of Centrelink payments may be accepted varies from lender to lender. At Nifty loans, we consider most Centrelink payments as income, so don’t fret if you’re receiving Centrelink payments.
However, we generally don’t accept Newstart, Youth Allowance or Farm household allowance as we consider them a temporary source of income.
What’s so great about a personal loan?
Receiving Centrelink payments should not bar you from borrowing money when you need to. A small personal loan provides flexibility for your finances. As a result, there is a myriad of reasons for taking out a small cash loan. In addition to providing you with some inspiration, here a list of reasons people take out personal loans:
- Taking a mini break
- To buy a new or used car
- Tidy up some of those pesky bills
- Update your home decor
- Upgrade your bathroom or kitchen
However, your reason not on the list? No worries – cash loans can cater to most expenses.
So, what are the benefits of a personal loan?
Loans for people on Centrelink have many benefits when it comes to sorting out your finances. Sometimes life calls for a little pick-me-up and that’s exactly what a personal loan is! Furthermore, here are just some of the benefits of a same day approval personal loan:
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility! A personal loan can be utilised for any purpose. As a result, the world is your oyster when it comes to personal loans for people on Centrelink.
- Consolidate debt: If you have multiple bills, consolidating all your debt into one loan can reduce your weekly repayments.
- Emergency funds : So, need money quick? A personal loan is the ticket! Loans for people on Centrelink are typically approved within the same day if you apply for a loan within business hours.
Nifty and loans for people on Centrelink
At Nifty Loans, we know that applicants on Centrelink would have already suffered from an onslaught of paperwork when applying for their benefits. Therefore, at Nifty we offer no paperwork loans for people on Centrelink! So, our loans for people on Centrelink are fast and hassle-free.
To be eligible to apply for a Nifty cash advance here’s what you need:
- You need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Over 18 years of age
- You have been receiving a regular income into a personal bank account for 3 months (we consider Centrelink payments as a regular income)
- Have an active mobile number and email address (when you apply for a loan for people on Centrelink, we will be sending you important information through both these channels so keep an eye out!)
Furthermore, if you are not receiving enough from Centrelink per week or fortnight to qualify, it is worth having a look at what other Centrelink benefits you may be entitled to and maximise your payments before you apply for a loan.
Therefore, you can visit the Department of Human Services and do a free Centrelink benefits check to make sure you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to for your circumstances.
At Nifty personal loans we adhere to responsible lending policies to provide you with the most suitable instant loan for your circumstances.
As a result, we urge you to consider, before you borrow money, whether the loan repayments are going to be realistic for you. Furthermore, as we adhere to responsible lending practices, we will never lend you more than you can afford to repay.
Things you could consider when applying for a loan when you’re on Centrelink
So, is it going to be affordable?
It is easier to accept money and much harder to pay it back, so, you should consider this when applying for a loan and only apply for loans when you really need to.
Why loans for people on Centrelink may be knocked back
If we are unfortunately unable to help you with a loan at this time it is usually because we are adhering to our responsible lending obligations and you may not be able to afford to repay the loan at this point in time.
Therefore, giving yourself the best chance at approval is a huge head start to getting the loan you want, when you want it and fast!
Furthermore, get in touch with one of our friendly customer service staff and discuss what the best option for your loan situation would be they are more than happy to help you through the process or give you advice on what you can do.
So, receiving Centrelink? Apply today for fast and easy loans for people on Centrelink.