Supporting Customers Affected by the Coronavirus
With its unprecedented nature, Nifty Loans will adjust its response to the Coronavirus concerning the advice from relevant government authorities and The World Health Organisation (WHO). We understand that people are experiencing substantial financial implications during this troubling time. That’s why we urge customers to get in touch immediately if they’ve been affected by COVID-19.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, you can give us a ring on 1300 471 328. Our team of experienced staff are ready to assist you in the best way possible. Our application and repayment teams are here to work out a solution that best suits your current circumstances.
Healthy Practices during COVID19 outbreak
The following healthy practices have been provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation and should be followed by the general public. These practices are being utilised within Nifty’s office and by Nifty’s staff:
- Wash your hands thoroughly: It’s important to regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain social distancing: Scott Morrison has enhanced social distancing to 4 square metres per person in enclosed settings. You should also maintain at least a 1.5-metre distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: It’s essential that we, as a community, practise respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- If you have a fever, cough and have difficulty breathing, seek medical care early: Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and have difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately and follow the directions of your local health authority.
After more information on unfolding events? We would suggest you take a look at these.
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Australian Government – Department of Health
- QLD Gov
- Black Dog Institute
In response to the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 (coronavirus), Nifty loans have created an official policy for its staff and customers. Our COVID-19 Policy details how we, as a business, are responding to the virus; this includes changes to our assessment processes and procedures, requests for variations of contracts on the grounds of financial hardship and marketing. For more details, information and resources we would recommend impacted customers refer to this policy.