- Market leading customer service
- 60-Second Transfers once approved3
- Fast Loan Outcomes1
- Simple & Easy Application
We're now becoming part of the award winning Jacaranda Finance group.
Here's what you can expect:
Let’s talk money lenders
If you are looking for online money lenders that you can trust with your needs – apply now with Nifty Loans. It can take only a few minutes to fill out our speedy application, so get started now and you could get a direct loan straight to your bank by the end of the day! Isn’t that Nifty?!
Firstly, what are money lenders?
Money lenders are simply lenders that lend money. It’s that simple. Online money lenders are lenders that are operating 100% online, and that’s Nifty Loans! We offer online personal loans, without the hassle of applying with traditional lenders. You can complete our application in just minutes, and we’ll do our best to get back to you on the same day (if you apply during normal business hours). Keep reading to find out more about Nifty Loans as money lenders. You could even be eligible for an instant cash loan online with Nifty!
Money, or more importantly, having money when you need it, can make all the difference in an emergency – or when an unexpected cost comes up.
Online money lenders – Nifty?
In short, we are one of Australia’s fastest growing short-term loan money lenders offering quick personal loans between $2,100 and $15,000. Looking a little closer, we have been called an awesome money lender, taking the time to get to know our customers and what you need from us to make sure we do our best by you first time, every time!
We are a very hassle-free, no time wasting money lender. Submit your application with our fast application form and we can assess your cash loan application on the same day*. The main things we will need are at least 90 days of bank statements, which you can even supply electronically! To make this experience as straightforward as possible we also offer:
At Nifty Loans we understand that not all of your unexpected costs are going to be the same. Therefore, we have developed a range of money loans for when you need it most, including:
What types of loans does Nifty offer?
Amount: $2,100 – $4,600
Term: 9 – 18 months
Security: Unsecured or Secured
Amount: $5,000 – $15,000
Term: 9 – 24 months
Here at Nifty, we pride ourselves on being a responsible lender, so in the first instance you can trust that we will never offer you a loan that is not right for you and your circumstances.
But if you’re after a little convincing there are also the hundreds of new applications we receive every day and the excellent repeat business we have with customers coming back for second and third loans.
Not forgetting the hundreds of positive product reviews we have received from new and return customers from across the country.
At Nifty, we are proud to be a responsible lender. What does that mean? Well, essentially it means that we will always do the right thing by our borrowers. The Nifty team will never lend cash to an applicant who we believe cannot afford to make the repayments. We will always conduct a thorough yet fair assessment of your application to ensure you have the ability to comfortably repay the loan. We do not want to see any of our borrowers in financial hardship. Responsible lenders must:
- Make reasonable inquiries about the consumer’s financial situation;
- Take reasonable steps to verify the consumer’s financial situation;
- Make a preliminary assessment of whether the credit contract is ‘not unsuitable’ for the consumer.
When you apply with Nifty you can rest easy in the knowledge that you are in safe hands. We do not make promises that we can’t keep. If you’d like to know more about responsible lending we suggest you check out the ASIC website.
We hope so. We try and cater to all Australians on the lookout for easy finance. However, we are responsible lenders, so we do have a few requirements to meet before applying for a cash loan:
- Must be over 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be receiving a regular income into a personal account for the last 3 months
- Have an active mobile number and email address
And that’s it. Just four requirements you’re ready to apply for same day cash loans.
We think applying for same day cash loans is pretty speedy, however, we’ll all about optimising your experience as a user. So, have these details handy when you apply for quick loans:
- Personal contact details e.g. mobile phone and email address
- Reason for your loan
- Bank account details
- MyGov details
- Employment info
We are the money lenders that care about your finances and want to find the right loan for you.
Yes! At Nifty Loans, we offer fast bad credit loans! So, if you have bad credit feel free to scroll up and apply today. We do conduct credit checks, but we look at more than just your credit score. We also look at your current relationship with money. We don’t think that your credit score should define your entire relationship with money. That’s why our team looks at things like income and expenses when assessing suitability. So, if you have bad credit and you’re looking for a loan, scroll up and apply for bad credit loans with Nifty!
What sorts of loans are out there?
Loans come in all different shapes and sizes. Knowing your options and what potential lenders need from you, will make it that much easier to get the money you need. Before you decide to borrow money, understand the different loan options that are available:
- SACC or Small Amount Credit Contract are unsecured loans of up to $2,000 repaid over a 12 month term.
- MACC or Medium Amount Credit Contract can be secured (Vehicle title given to the lender as security of the loan amount) or unsecured loan from $2,100 up to $4,600 repaid over a 9 – 18 months term.
- Other personal loans are usually over $5,000 and the repayment term is dependent on the lender and amount. These loans can be secured. The law does state that fees and charges can not exceed 48% for these loans.
- Mortgage loans are loans of collateral when purchasing property or land. It is important to do your research and compare with these types of loans or even seek a mortgage broker to negotiate the best rates and flexibility for you. Try and clear any high-interest debts and avoid big spending as this can affect your chances.
- Credit Cards allow you to borrow money, buy things and pay bills all on a card. This is not “free money”, you will need to pay back what you use and it will include interest. Lenders will offer this at different rates of interest so it pays to shop around.
- Business loans are offered by lenders to businesses the same as personal loans to consumers. If you are a new business within its first year of operation it is highly unlikely that a business loan would be approved, however, a business credit card may be an option or alternative financings such as invoice factoring or equipment loans. If your business is already established with steady revenue and reliability it is likely to receive a business loan.
Apply for money online with Nifty
The best way for you to find out how hardworking, honest and trustworthy we are, is to fill out an application for a money loan. We will work hard to ensure that you get the best cash advance loan from one of the most trusted money lenders in Australia.
So give us a try – we know you’ll find that we are more than the mainstream.
You may be experiencing information overload, but don’t worry if you have unanswered questions about our service. You can head to the FAQs page at any time and see if your answer is waiting for you.
If you’re looking for tips to create your wedding dream on a budget, Nifty has you covered. Just have a read of our wedding dream blog post.