Nifty short term loans $100-$2,000 can be an excellent solution to a short term cash flow problem. Most applicants have an outcome in roughly 60 minutes. Apply now!
WARNING: Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: www.humanservices.gov.au/advancepayments
The Australian Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
To be eligible for a Nifty loan you must:
- receive a regular income which is paid into your bank account for at least 3 months;
- receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink;
- you must not have received a Centrelink Emergency payment within the last 3 months;
- not be in financial hardship, dealing with a financial councillor or be considering entering any form of bankruptcy;
- you must show evidence of being able to handle financial commitments on your bank statements (regular payments, direct debits, etc.).
Short term loans, what are they really?
The definition of short term loans is a small loan usually between $100 to $2,000.
It usually comes with an upfront establishment fee as well as a monthly fee.
They are usually a minimum of 9 weeks to 24 weeks which gives you plenty of breathing space to get that deal your chasing or pay out that nasty bill that’s causing drama in your life!
Why choose Nifty short term loans?
Why not choose Nifty is more the question!
We are one of the leaders in short term loans Australia.
Customer service is key to us, we believe everyone deserves a fair go and with Nifty that’s just what you will get!
How to apply for short term loans?
Fill out our easy 4 minute loan application and we’ll provide you with an outcome of your loan application within 60 minutes (during normal business hours). Once your application has been approved we will then transfer the loan amount into your bank account. Now that’s a Nifty loan!
Have you been looking at so many short term loans online that you can’t remember which is which?
It is understandable that you would get confused with all the different packages and fees and percentages that lenders have on their websites.
That’s why here at Nifty when you apply for a short term loan with us you can ring our friendly customer service department (located in Australia) and ask as many questions as you like!
Do I need any paperwork to apply for a Nifty Short Term Loan?
There are a few things you will need to be eligible for a Nifty’s short term loan, these can be found at the bottom of the page.
If you have met all the below requirements, then congratulations you are ready to apply for your Nifty short term loan!
What is the process of getting short term loans with Nifty?
Once you have all those boxes’ ticked then we can move onto the easy 4 min online application process!
- Submit Application online – this part usually takes most applicants 4 minutes to complete!
- Get conditionally approved – based on your personal details we will determine if one of our loans is suitable for you.
- Supply supporting data – Unlike most lenders we utilise the latest and safest banking technology that will obtain 90 days of bank statements in seconds!
- We assess your situation – As responsible lenders we want to make sure you can comfortably pay back one of our loan products.
- Money transferred upon approval – Once approved the money will be transferred into your account within 60 minutes.
Short term loans no credit check up to $400!
Here at Nifty we believe your credit history is history, so we do not do credit checks up to $400 on your short term loan application!
We understand that sometimes life is unpredictable and things and situations can just happen.
We still meet all our checks with responsible lending and only lend to customers when we know that they can afford one of our short term loans.
I’m looking for short term business loans , do you do those?
No, unfortunately we don’t.
Our loans are short term personal loans and need to be in an individual’s name not an entity or business name.
Short term loans bad credit:
Can I get one of your Nifty short term loans even if I have had bad credit?
At Nifty we understand that life can sometimes throw you a curve ball and sometimes several at once!
That is why we are willing to see past your past and toward your future positive relationship with Nifty to get you where you need to be.
How do I repay my short term loan?
That couldn’t be easier!
Nifty will set up a direct debit straight from your account so you won’t have to even remember to pay a bill!
It will be for an agreed amount across the term of your loan.
Once your loan is paid back it will stop automatically!
Now that’s Nifty!
We want your Nifty experience to be a good one because we want your return business! So we have a huge emphasis on awesome customer service, happy customers and instant approval loans! What are you waiting for? jump online now and start your journey to success with Nifty. Apply Now!
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR NIFTY SHORT TERM LOANS
You are at least 18 years of age.
You are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Receive a regular income into a personal bank account.
Receive at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight from an employer or Centrelink.
HERE'S HOW OUR SMALL PERSONAL LOANS WORK
HERE'S HOW OUR MEDIUM PERSONAL LOANS WORK (Product launch in late 2017)
How customer’s rate Nifty’s Short Term Loans?