You on Centrelink, me, Bob the cleaner, Geoff the banker, Trevor who works in the mines and even Mike the doctor – yes, everyone requires short term personal loans from time to time. Short term personal loans are for everyone, regardless of what job or status you hold. There comes a time in every person’s life when they need a quick hit of financial relief – that’s when we step in to help.
Nifty looks at every application the same no matter where or who it comes from. As long as your application meets our criteria we are here to lend a helping hand (be an Australian resident, over 18 and have income regularly banked). Our short term personal loans are literally short term and tailored to suit your financial needs.
At Nifty loans, our short term loan applications we aim for to send you an outcome for your application within 60 minutes. Now that’s nifty! No matter who you are, when an unexpected or overdue bill pops up and you need to take care of it promptly.
A common mistake people make these days is getting a short term personal loan and payday loans mixed up. To clear the air, the Commonwealth Treasury changed consumer credit legislation. They designed and implemented a consumer credit product referred to as a “Small Amount Credit Contract” as a means to assist individuals excluded from traditional lending products. That’s what the Nifty loan is – a Small Amount Credit Contract (or SACC) which is regulated by law. We are ready to help you with your finances!
With Nifty Personal Loans, everything is in the open. No hidden fees.
We’ve also designed our repayment lengths to suit your pocket.
Basically, the longer a loan runs, the lower your weekly or fortnightly repayment amount but you end up paying a bit more over the life of the loan. The shorter it is, the higher your weekly or fortnightly repayment is but you end up paying a bit less over the life of the loan. We’ll find the perfect middle ground for you, though. And we offer great service over the phone or via our website. Email us here for enquiries or contact us on 1300 471 328.
What do I need when applying for a short term personal loans?
When applying for a short team loan at Nifty loans, we only require four simple things. Here’s a handy checklist for the absolute essentials you’ll need when applying for a short term loan:
- Contact details: To start off your short loan application, have your correct email address and active mobile number handy. You use both these communication channels to send you important information, so keep on eye out for us!
- A reason for your short term personal loans : When we assess your short term loan, we want as much information as possible. Therefore, we have to ask the reason for your short term loan, to properly assess your application.
- Banking details: We ulitse the latest in safe banking technology to access a read-only image of your bank account, including your bank statements.
Now you know who can apply for Nifty short term personal loans, so here’s how to apply for one
There are four simple steps to follow to kickstart our speedy short terms loans application:
Step one: Apply online
We have designed a simple and easy 4-minute short term loan application. Brew a cup of coffee whilst completing your short term personal loans applications, and it will be done by the time you finish! Nifty’s short term loan application is 100% online, so simply jump on our website from the comfort of your living room and apply now!
Step two: Immediate reply
No need to wait around for hours wondering if you are eligible for one of our loans. If you are eligible for a short term personal loan, then we will let you know if you qualify for a loan, before we begin to assess your application.
Step three: No paperwork loans
Applying for a short term personal loan is absolutely paperwork free! Say goodbye to endless photocopying and mountains of paperwork, and say hello to hassle-free loans. Our loans are paperfree because we ulitse the latest in safe banking technology to access your bank statements and spending habits. No need to worry about privacy, our system is safe and secure – we endeavour to make our system easy and user friendly.
Step four: Collect your moolah!
Once you are approved, our funds will be transferred directly to a nominated personal bank account. Times will vary depending on the speed of your bank but don’t worry, you’ll receive your funds overnight at the very latest.
To ultra speed try our Nifty repayment calculator
To accelerate your short term personal loans application, we have designed an easy-to-use repayment calculator. Our repayment calculator is located at the top of each Nifty loans webpage. Simply select how much you want to borrow and for how long, and it will display either your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments (you get to decide)! Once you are happy with the design of your loan, click ‘Apply Now’. From there you’ll be taken to our fast, 4-minute application.
What are the costs associated with short term personal loans?
We are 100% transparent when it comes to cost. Our costs are not located in tiny font at the bottom of our loan contract; they are on display to help decide whether you can afford repayments. Our short term personal loans range from $300 to $2,000.
There are three costs to account for when it comes to short term personal loans cost:
- Establishment fee : A once-off fee of up to 20$ of the principal loan amount. This once-off fee is built into your first round of repayments.
- Ongoing fees : The ongoings fee is only 4% of the principal loan amount. The fee is charged every week/fortnight or month depending on which repayment option you select.
- Other fees : Unfortunately, if you fail to make your repayments, an additional $27.50 will be added to your account.
- No early exit fee! Another slice of good news; Nifty loans doesn’t change you an early exit fee. If you clear your loan earlier than intended, you don’t punish you with ugly fees!
And that’s it! Only two simple costs are included in your repayments.
Reasons for a short term personal loan
There is myriad of reasons to apply for a short term personal loan. Whatever you need a personal loan can (most likely) help you! Here is a handy list of ideas for short term personal loans:
- Upgrading your old tech
- Hiring a photographer for your upcoming wedding/ or event
- Updating your interior decor (No, that lime green no longer works!)
- Buying a new car to match your street cred
And the list could go on and on!
Nifty loans aim to provide short term personal loans to applicants who just need a financial pick-me-up, so apply today and see how we can make your finances shine brighter!
Nifty – we’re here to serve you.
Want to find out if you have bad credit? Nifty has the details you need to know.