By using any of the available payment service providers, I acknowledge and accept the following general terms and conditions:
- I understand that I will be providing my information to a third-party service provider.
I will be required to read and agree to their User Terms & Conditions and related documents before use.
- I will only use cards or accounts that are in my own name to make payments.
- I understand that, when I am making a card payment, I will only be using a debit card, as credit card and charge card payments will be blocked for loan repayments.
- I will not be on-charged service fees by the lender for the use of these services.
- I understand that I am using these services at my own risk.
By using any of the available payment service providers, I acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions relating to refunds:
- Refunds on credit accounts could be viewed as “redraws”, which there are legal restrictions on. As such the lender, which is not a retail business, will not generally make refunds available should I change my mind about making a payment or not be approved for a new loan.
- I will be refunded by the lender where an account has been overpaid and has exceeded the legally chargeable amount.
- I may request a refund where payment was made without my consent, knowing this may require investigation by the lender before a refund is processed.
- Refunds will be excepted where a payment was made in error.
- Refunds may only occur once payments on the account have cleared, which in some cases can take up to 3 business days.
- The lender may grant refunds in other circumstances at their discretion.
I declare that I have read, understood, acknowledge and accept to all the terms and conditions set out in this document.